First Priority uses the truck-mounted hot-water extraction method which is recommended by most carpet manufacturers. This cleaning process will flush out contaminants that collect in your carpet, such as; soils, beverages, food, urine, vomit, feces, pollen, pet dander. It also removes dust mites, allergens, carcinogens and other microscopic pollutants that can trigger allergies and other breathing problems.
First Priority technicians are certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (I.I.C.R.C.) and use all natural, hypo-allergenic cleaning products for both your and our safety. Our method is designed to promote a healthier environment without leaving a sticky residue that can cause re-soiling, which keeps carpets cleaner longer as well as being safe for children and pets.
First Priority Carpet Cleaning Procedure:
- Inspect areas prior to cleaning
- Vacuum to remove loose dirt, dust & debris
- Apply environmentally safe pre-conditioning agents and pre-spotters
- Specially treat corners & edges
- Scrub in pre-conditioner to remove embedded soils
- Thorough hot water rinse & extraction with Truck-mounted system.
- Apply spot treatment to stubborn spot areas
- Place blocks and tabs under furniture
- Rake carpet fibers to restore the pile & apply turbo fans to expedite dry time
- Customer inspection for final approval
By using this method of cleaning, along with our skilled IICRC certified technicians, you can be assured you are getting the very best carpet cleaning available. This is our promise and our guarantee .